Instagram Marketing – A Brief Introduction for upcoming businesses
online casino monopoly games Creating Your Instagram Account
pictures of casino slots Important things to remember:
- Everything is changeable (don’t worry!)
- Your email address is not displayed publicly
- There isn’t anything you can do that is ‘wrong’ just take action
- Follow the 15 successful brands + 5 brands in your niche to gain a useful perspective on what the best Instagram accounts are already doing.
online casino article Making your Instagram a power account
merkur online casino neu Important things to remember:
- The simpler your @handle is to explain, the better. Consider using your periods, or one-word adjectives to describe the niche you’re in.
- Sell your Instagram account. Not your services/product.
- What would make your target audience click the follow button after reading your bio? Use appropriate emojis
- research your competitors bio and use theirs as inspiration.
- Simply use your brand’s name as your account name. If your name is ambiguous, you can use a descriptive word too. Eg. “Turtle Pizza”
- Make your display picture a square and as simple as possible. (photoshop template included here Instagram logo template)
- Your bio should be simple, descriptive, and well-spaced out. Include your CTA at the very end so you can use the URL feature.
uk online gaming industry What is a CTA?
merkur casino online gratis At the end of most business-related Instagram posts, you’ll see a great initiative directing visitors to do something next like “Click the link.” In marketing, this is called the “Call-To-Action.”Calls-to-Action (CTAs) have the role of directing people into what they should do next. You can ask them to buy your product, visit your website or get in touch with you.
casino lobby demo multi slots Purpose
uk online gambling market value Have an optimized Instagram account to attract more relevant viewers. Convert your viewers to active, interested followers!
diamond vip online casino Mastering the content, you post on Instagram
free chips hit it rich casino slots Important things to remember:
- Best times to post are 2am, 5pm, 10pm
- Potential themes of what you can post on Instagram include: Behind the scenes, your face, quotes, humor, short videos, throwbacks , personal adventures/ what’s happening now.
- You should NEVER run out of things to post to Instagram… Don’t set limited rules for yourself.. Just express yourself, and your business and SEE what people like…
rtg casino slots games The following list is 15 large brands that spend millions of dollars on Instagram research. I highly recommend following all the brands in the list below (especially the ones that are similar to your business.) This way you can see how they present their account, what their posting schedule is like, and what sort of content they post. This is one of the best ways to learn the most effective strategies for using Instagram to grow your own brand.
- Nike: https://instagram.com/nike/
- Coca-Cola: https://instagram.com/cocacola/
- American Express: https://instagram.com/americanexpress/
- Virgin America: https://instagram.com/virginamerica/
- Gucci: https://instagram.com/gucci/
- Converse: http://instagram.com/converse/
- Go Pro: https://instagram.com/GoPro/
- Top Shop: https://instagram.com/topshop/
- Starbucks: https://instagram.com/starbucks/
- Apple Music: https://instagram.com/applemusic/
- Walmart: https://instagram.com/walmart/
- Emi-Jay: https://instagram.com/emijayinc/
- Christian Louboutin: https://instagram.com/louboutinworld/
- Petco: https://instagram.com/petco/
- Tourism Australia: http://instagram.com/australia/ After following these 15 big brands see if you can find 5 smaller brands that are more relevant to your brands niche. For example if you run an online jewellery store simply Google “jewellery store Instagram” and use the Instagram search feature to search the hashtag “#Jewellery”. You will find your 5 accounts pretty quickly!
- Social proof is key in creating momentum for your media. Utilize #hashtags, friends and family, and like apps to help your content thrive.
- How often should I post?…
• Diﬀerent for every niche! • Minimum 1x / week • Maximum 21x / week*
online casino games that accept paypal Knowing what, when, how , and why to post content in order to consistently attract the most amount of interaction and new followers to your account.
online casino real money delaware Mastering the growth and promotion of your account
online casino no deposit minimum Important things to remember:
- Take time to define your exact audience. It will pay off in the long run
– How old are they?- What gender are they?- What countries do they live in?- What 3 words best describe your audience?
- Discover where your audience is hanging out…- What other products does your audience buy / use- Who does your audience look up to?- If you could have 1000 followers from any account on Instagram who would it be?
- Connect your target audience using offsite media accounts, hashtags, like, follow, and comment strategies
- CROSS PROMOTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA Share your media to your other proﬁles…
– Twitter – Facebook – tumblr – Flickr – foursquare
- Interact genuinely when promoting your account. Don’t spam
- Instagram will give your profile more exposure the more active and enganged you are with your followers. They get money from users going on their app, if you can help them make money they will help you!
- Split Test to make sure you’re always getting the best results for the amount of time invested.
Grow your brand to find interested and active fans of your business and products. As you grow your account, you have ongoing access to all of your followers and hence the ability to promote directly to them.
online casino games for us Converting your followers to customers
Important things to remember:
- The easiest medium for selling a product is email marketing.
- 1. Always oﬀer value for an action eg:
- Free download for email
- 2. Never hard sell on Instagram eg: Always convert to email
- 3. Use customer emails to make money More socially accepted + easier to convert
- (its tough to market directly through Instagram!)
- Set up a valuable and relevant lead magnet in your bio
- There is no rush to convert followers to emails. You can consistently market your CTA
- The money is in the emails! gain emails through sign up or free offers and retarget those emails with promotions or new products.
- Use a sales event to sell your product and services with an appealing limited time offer.
Having a lot of instagram followers is great for social proof but, profiting directly from Instagram is even cooler.
mgm casino online slots nj Goals/Motivation
Studies have shown that without clear goals in mind, it can be difficult to see something through until the end, AND to do it welI
So take a moment to write down your motivation for taking these steps and what you hope to achieve:
(Be as specific as you can, and don’t sell Yourself short!)